Nature Climbing is all about the search. The search for the highest quality of stone, wood, the perfect handmade climbing brush, state-of-the-art brushing stick, chalk bag, pure walnut wood sander etc. For us it is, and always will be, about bringing meaningful, honest and more sustainable products.
For a long time we have been on the search for highest quality of natural chalk sourced as locally as possible – visiting different regions in the EU, talking to different experts, testing many different types and comprehending the essence of chalk. After a long process we believe that we are getting close enough to share it. However, finding the best natural chalk wasn’t enough, we also needed an uncompromising sustainable type of packaging that would fit the high quality product – in the end we found the coolest recyclable and biodegradable coffee bag to do the job. The name for our new line of chalk is fittingly: RAW.
- 100% pure Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide.
- Exact chemical composition: Mg5(CO3)4(OH)24H2O.
- Without any additives.
- Launching in: RAW Fine and RAW Chunks – both in 125 g or 250 g versions.
- Produced in a zero waste facility.
- Packaging is biodegradable, recyclable and ECO friendly.
- Packaging is made of kraft paper and biodegradable polylactide acid (PLA).
- From the dolomites (EU regulated production).
- Made in EU.
Chalk as it is suppose to be.
USE: Before and during session, apply on clean hands to get dry hands and better stick. After the session, clean your hands with water and apply hydrating cream (e.g. Rhino Repair).
#chalkit #stickit #tickit