Shopping & Shipping terms
Prices & payment
All the prices include the proper national and/or regional VAT that may apply. The prices does not include any TAX that may apply as a consequence of import and customs. This is always the buyer’s responsibility.
In our webshop you can use the following payment methods:
- Visa Electron
We process our transactions using secured payment methods via QuickPay.net. We use Nets/Teller as our acquirers for all our card transactions.
Cancelation of purchase
Customers have the right to regret any purchase and return the product within 14 days of purchase. The product must be undamaged.
Nature Climbing ApS will cover specific expenses regarding the shipping and return of goods.
We are proud to announce that we are now shipping our products to the whole world!
We provide a flat shipping rate and free shipping on orders of a certain size according to region.
We rely on pakke.dk’s services for the most reliable and secure shipping, using a variety of well established shipping carriers, namely UPS, FedEx and PostNord.
We ship all orders Thursday afternoon. All orders received before 12 pm midday on Wednesday will be shipped the following Thursday. If an item is not stocked you will receive a notice and a shipping estimate briefly.
- Pick it up at our workshop for free!
- Flat shipping rate of €12,50 (incl. VAT).
- Free shipping applies to orders of €100 (incl. VAT) or more.
- Flat shipping rate of €25 (incl. VAT).
- Free shipping applies to orders of €200 (incl. VAT) or more.
- Flat shipping rate of €45.
- Free shipping applies to orders of €400 or more.
Mounting instructions, Disclaimer & Safety Concerns & Limited Warranty
Regarding the inspection and mounting of nature climbing granite holds
Before mounting Nature Climbing Granite Holds
Before mounting the Nature Climbing Granite Holds (hereafter “holds”) to the climbing wall inspect the holds for any potential damage. If any visible damages or cracks are present do not mount or use the holds under any circumstance and contact us immediately.
If you are unsure about the state of the holds or how to properly mount the holds to the climbing wall contact us immediately. Do not under any circumstance begin mounting the holds to the climbing wall without the proper skillset. Be sure that a qualified, capable and experienced route setter always does the route setting.
What you need for mounting Nature Climbing granite holds
- A drilling machine or similar device mounted with the proper bits.
- Appropriate screws and/or bolts that fit the climbing holds.
- Appropriate screws and/or bolts should penetrate the hold on the backside by at least 2 cm. measured from the backside of the hold to the tip of the screw/bolt (recommended 2-3 cm.)
Handling and mounting the holds
The holds are made out of a carefully selected natural material. When handled correctly and carefully the material is solid and more durable than artificial plastic holds and will be long lasting. However, the holds are vulnerable to shock and over-tightening. Therefore you need to be aware of the following:
- Do not drop the holds on a hard surface.
- Do not throw boxes loaded with the holds on top of each other.
- When mounting the holds to the climbing wall, with either screws and/or bolts, be sure that holds are tightened correctly. FIRMLY FITTED TO THE CLIMBING WALL AND NOT OVER-TIGTHENED.
- Always make sure that the holds are fitted with screws and/or bolts in every possible hole.
- Make sure that the screws and/or bolts are not protruding out the back of the climbing wall when the holds are mounted.
- If in doubt about the state of the holds and/or the mounting cease climbing on the holds immediately and consult a qualified and experienced route setter or us instantly.
Always double-check the holds for cracks or other visible damages before mounting. Always double-check that holds are mounted firmly, correctly and solidly to the wall before using the holds. Make sure to inspect mounted holds regularly. If any damage is present to a hold discard that hold immediately.
It is YOUR responsibility that a qualified, capable and experienced route setter, climber, coach or a similar experienced individual, with the proper understanding of route setting and the equipment needed for route setting mount the holds and inspect them regularly.
Disclaimer and safety concerns for all our nature climbing products
Climbing and training for climbing are inherently dangerous activities. The best way to prevent injuries is to consult a qualified and experienced route setter, climber, coach or a similar experienced individual. Do not use any Nature Climbing Products without the proper guidance of such an individual.
Any purchase and use of Nature Climbing Granite Holds and all other Nature Climbing Products is the purchaser’s responsibility as the use of Nature Climbing Granite Holds and all other Nature Climbing Products can involve risks and be dangerous activities.
Nature Climbing ApS is not and shall not be held liable for any incorrectness or breach of any information or representations given and especially not to – but not limited to – the extent Nature Climbing ApS can document that a breach is solely or in all material aspects caused by or arising out of (i) mounting the holds in any other way than described by Nature Climbing ApS (ii) alterations or repairs of the holds carried out by persons not authorised by Nature Climbing ApS (iii) the customers failure to mount, use or maintain the products in accordance with any product documentation, or (iv) force majeure.
Nature Climbing ApS as such disclaims all direct and indirect liability for all consequence, damage, injury, or death that arises out of or relates to, directly or indirectly, use of Nature Climbing Granite Holds and all other Nature Climbing Products whether or not such consequence, damage, injury, or death arises as a result of defects related to Nature Climbing Granite Holds and all other Nature Climbing Products as such products are used at the own risk of the customer.
WARNING! BY USING OUR NATURE CLIMBING PRODUCTS, YOU ACCEPT ALL RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INJURY, DAMAGE OR DEATH THAT MAY RESULT.
Nature Climbing limited warranty
Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Nature Climbing ApS.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Nature Climbing ApS (the “Physical Goods”).
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, Nature Climbing will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Nature Climbing ApS will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or exchange it with a new one.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Nature Climbing ApS is 180 days from the date of purchase. A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 180 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Damages, injuries, or death that arises out of or relates to, directly or indirectly, use of Nature Climbing Granite Holds and all other Nature Climbing Products and the breach of the Limited Warranty.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us at email@example.com to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.